Fast and Efficient Service, No Matter Your Specialization or Requirements
30-DAY AVERAGE TURNAROUND
Initial and Re-appointment to NCQA Standards
45-DAY AVERAGE TURNAROUND
Initial and Re-appointment to Joint Commission Standards
Hospitals, Managed Care Plans, PPOs, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics
LET US HANDLE THE PAPER TRAIL
Credentialing is a key piece of doing business in the healthcare industry. Every healthcare organization – whether it’s a hospital, clinic, ambulatory surgery center, or managed care organization – is obligated to ensure that accurate, current credentials are on file for each healthcare professional providing services. You can keep track of acquiring and updating all those records yourself – or you can hand it over to the experts at CCS.
Our specialists review and verify all necessary qualifications, including training, academic credentials, licenses, certification and/or registration for a particular field, peer references, malpractice insurance, work history, and other criteria that pertain to professional competence and conduct. We’re experts at navigating the complicated, multi-page applications required. We’re pros at managing multiple, simultaneous, and overlapping deadlines.
REVIEW & VERIFY. THAT'S WHAT WE DO.
We Can Provide The Full Range Of Credentialing Services Needed By Today’s Healthcare Providers
- Application and Initial Credentialing: We compile and verify all documentation needed for initial credentialing
- Re-appointment Credentialing: We do the legwork needed to verify that credentials remain current, giving providers a packet that contains everything they need to remain in compliance with the entities where they provide service.
- File Maintenance: We track expiring documents, such as licensure and insurance, and provide clients with a monthly report of updates needed.
- Re-appointment Tracking: Especially helpful for larger facilities and plans, we’ll deliver a monthly report listing all providers requiring recredentialing. Clients receive this report five months before credentials expire, allowing plenty of time to complete the process.
- Rush and Stat Services: To allow providers to get to work right away, we can verify credentials using a rush/expedited service to obtain privileges.
- Long-term Contract or Short-term Service: We can handle all your organization’s needs, or we can assist your staff during periods of high volume.
WE CAN VERIFY CREDENTIALS FOR ALL TYPES OF HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS.
- Physicians (MD and DO)
- Physician Assistants
- Registered Nurses
- Advanced Practice Nurses (NP, CRNA, CNS, RNFA)
- Dental Assistants
- Behavioral Health Practitioners
- Therapeutic Optometrists
- Many other healthcare professionals. Just ask.